Thinking, Thinking, Thinking

So somehow I have made it to Week 4 of Term 4. It is a little bit crazy really!

As for the tool and my inquiry into Maths this year - it seems to be gearing up for the next stage. How do I keep the momentum going? How do we make sure that learners continue to go forwards with their learning? How do the learners feel? What will it look like for them into the future?

These are all questions that I have asked myself. In our learning space this term we have started to collect our end of year data - Yes I know it is not the end of the year - but it needs to be completed sooner rather than later. For the end of year testing we looked at PATs and Gloss/ JAM assessments. PATs have always worried me - How will they go with them? Will it cause anxiety?

Here are the Results - The dark blue is Term 1 and the light blue is Term 4.Here are the




Also on another note on Monday evening I was able to present my findings to our BOT. It was great to be able to share my journey. It was great to hear their feedback. Their main concern was how will this look going forward.

So I guess the big thing that I need to work out now is how will it look next year?

Back to the design process I go (Happily of course)












Comments