The Tool - Take Two

So I was lucky enough to begin creating a tool to help with my maths problem.

I began and then it was a FAIL (First Attempt In Learning) and there is nothing wrong with this!

I wanted a place where the children could put their videos and download templates to support them with their learning - What I created was something far from this.

It just wasn't right - It needed something but I wasn't sure what...

Bring on the next MIT session in Auckland

Upon speaking with the fellow MIT teachers and support crew, I had a new idea (stollen from Naomi) - The tool could have two sides to it. One for teachers and one for the learners.

On the teacher side it could have information about the key prompting questions and support around the Maths Progressions.

On the learner side it could have a place where children could upload their videos, rewatch and download templates for knowledge workshops, take part in discussion around maths problems and even a place where families could add in their thinking?

It is still in the initial thinking.

Let me know

Comments